PIPELINE INTEGRITY OPERATIONS MANAGER / EDMONTON
Metalogic is looking for an individual to lead our Pipeline Integrity team. The position requires an individual with a strong work ethic, and a passion for excellence. This is a critical leadership role providing support, coaching and guidance to the pipeline integrity team, while continuously reinforcing a culture of teamwork, collaboration and innovation.
The Pipeline Integrity Manager has a close working relationship with his or her customers and an in-depth knowledge of their integrity programs including ILI correlation, Modeling, Direct Assessment and information management.
- Pursues growth opportunity through continuous engagement with current & potential clients.
- Leads Metalogic’s technical and R&D team(s) on continuous technology innovation.
- Leads the development and enhancement of training infrastructure.
- Manages all activities associated with the pipeline integrity department, including economic performance and growth.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in the pipeline maintenance industry.
- NDT certification(s) or Engineering degree.
- A comprehensive understanding of;
- I.L.I. tool abilities/limitations and direct assessment correlation.
- Pipeline repairs and quality control.
- Excavation data collection, reporting and information management
- Advanced NDT technology and applications
- A critical thinker and a strong problem solver.
- A propensity towards business development and growth.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proven organizational and time management skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel & Word.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- Meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
- Display passion and personal investment in all areas of the business, while reinforcing Metalogic’s core values.
- Ensures the competency of their team through training, coaching and mentoring.
- Demonstrates a propensity for leadership excellence.
- Instilling a positive and effective corporate safety culture.
- Maintaining professionalism by incorporating effective and timely communications to all stakeholders.
- Maintaining a strong team environment by providing coaching and mentoring to achieve optimal performance.
Remuneration will be based on experience and credentials.
METALOGIC - REDUCING RISK AND COST THROUGH INSPECTION INNOVATION
Metalogic is a full service, turnkey, Non Destructive Testing (NDT) and inspection company specializing in the research, development and execution of advanced innovative technologies and services. With offices throughout North America, as well as temporary projects around the world, Metalogic has achieved multiple industry firsts and numerous client awards for inspection innovation in the Oil and Gas, Power Generation and Pipeline Industries.