Metalogic Inspection Services is currently hiring for a self-motivated and results-driven Asset Coordinator. The position requires an individual with great problem-solving skills and a positive attitude to able to handle the ever-changing work environment. Then, we encourage you to apply and come to work with us.
What you can expect:
- Competitive salary package based on experience
- Excellent Company-paid benefits package
- Paid vacation
- Performance bonus
- Professional development opportunities
- Fun and team orientated culture
The Asset Coordinator is responsible for coordinating and supporting the assets of the organization. The role is responsible for proactively managing and completing all administrative processes related to asset management, and one of their main duties include organizing and managing all related records. The Asset Coordinator also participates in overseeing escrow related to replacement reserves ensuring their work meets established asset management guidelines. Maintenance, calibration, purchasing and asset coordination, identifies and evaluates potential suppliers of critical purchases, obtain cost-effective rates for items and services. Plans for inspections of critical items as well as evaluate suppliers on an ongoing basis.
The position reports to the Canadian Operations Manager and works, Monday - Friday, 40 hours/week.
- Purchase according to the requirements of the management system and manage assets by being aware of project requirements
- Source and select suppliers for the approved supplier list
- Monitor supplier nonconformities and resolve supplier nonconformity and analyze supplier performance on an ongoing and as-needed basis. - with management direction
- Apply appropriate controls on suppliers of critical purchases and negotiate costs of items and services while remaining cost-effective
- Coordinate North American assets purchase/distribution
- Research suppliers and literature for probes, scanners and acquisition units.
- Assist in the administration of the department budget and reporting the work performed within the department
- Provide equipment forecast/reports
- Ensure cost-effective rates are demonstrated for items and services
- Ensure no shortfall or excess of assets and inventory
- Coordinate and track fleet maintenance.
- Ensure equipment tracking, calibration, maintenance, and daily scheduling is up to date and processed
- Emphasis on identification and fulfillment of customer requirements
- Participation in teams that results in a contribution to the achievement of team goals and objectives in a lead role for a phase of a project
- Maintain sensitive and confidential information regarding company information
- Perform responsibilities as directed within determined periods and with a high degree of accuracy
- Establish and maintain effective work relationships within the department and the company
- Maintain the professional competence, knowledge and skills necessary to effectively complete responsibilities; enhance job knowledge and abilities by taking personal responsibility for professional development and training
- Monitor and enforce all compliance requirements for area of responsibility
- Demonstrate leadership and commitment with respect to the management system by promoting and taking accountability for its effectiveness, encouraging continual improvement within the system and the organization
- Support a strong organizational culture through regular work attendance and the support of company policies and procedures, including workplace safety rules, enforcing compliance requirements in all areas of responsibilities
- 5 years of related experience
- Forklift Certified
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently
- Strong work ethic and desire for advancement
- Intermediate to advanced M.S. Office skills (Excel, Word)
- Basic understanding of ISO 9001 quality management
- Valid Driver’s license
- Committed to quality, safety and the environment
- Aware of Safety Protocol
- Physically able to lift 50lbs
We thank all candidates who applied and Metalogic looks forward to reviewing your application. Please be advised that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.