Metalogic is searching for an individual with a strong work ethic, a passion for excellence and strong desire for advancement. This is a critical leadership role providing coaching and guidance for both advanced and conventional radiography services. The individual will be responsible for all Canadian radiography services from Ontario to British Columbia, while working closely with their US counterpart to support technology and or application development. The Canadian Radiography Manager has a close working relationship with Metalogic’s customers and continuously focused on reducing their risk and cost.
- Manages and continuously enhances Metalogic’s advanced and conventional radiography training and certification programs
- Works closely with the Software Solutions Architect to continuously enhance proprietary radiography analysis and reporting software
- Leads the development of all technical specifications and procedures to ensure code, regulatory and customer compliance
- Provides training and coaching to all Metalogic field technicians, while continuously reinforcing a culture of teamwork and respect
- Provides technical field support and auditing on an as needed basis
- Minimum Level 2 C.G.S.B.
* Metalogic will support Level 3 certification
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience operating as a level 2 in the Oil and Gas Maintenance and New Construction Industries.
- Experience supervising crews and or large projects
- CNSC Radiation Safety Officer certification (Metalogic will support training and certification)
- Experience with procedure development and or training programs
- A high level of personal accountability and drive
- Creative with a propensity towards innovation
- A strong work ethic and commitment to the success of the team
- Passionate and inspires others to achieve their full potential
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Intermediate M.S. Office skills (Excel, Word)
- Basic understanding of ISO 9001 quality management