We are looking for a detail-oriented, process-driven and organized individual to join our team as an asset coordinator.
Responsibilities Include but or not limited to:
- Maintaining and updating asset management system by tracking all company owned assets.
- Will ensure necessary maintenance is completed for all company equipment and vehicles.
- Responsible for obtaining quotes from approved vendors for all divisions.
- Conducting monthly, quarterly, and yearly inventory as necessary.
- Responsible for interoffice shipping and booking all company travel.
- High school diploma required. 1 year of experience preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's license with a good driving record.
- Must be willing to travel both in and out of state.
- Must be able to pass background and drug screen.
- TWIC card preferred.