CANADIAN OPERATIONS MANAGER – EDMONTON ALBERTA
Metalogic is looking for an individual to lead the Canadian Operations team, while working closely with their US counterpart to achieve border continuity. This is a critical leadership role, focused on continuously reinforcing a culture of innovation, teamwork and collaboration across multiple departments and geographical locations. It requires a self-motivated professional who thrives on minimal direction and possesses a propensity for problem solving and a relentless drive for continuous improvement to support Metalogic’s exponential growth.
REPORTS TO - PRESIDENT
- Develops and implements operational strategies and tactics in collaboration with business development, finance and technical/R&D teams.
- Engages customers regularly to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Cultivates a strong team environment through continuous coaching and mentoring
- Directs HR in the development of recruitment, training and technician engagement strategies.
- Drives service quality through continuous technology development and training initiatives.
- Drives operational KPI’s, including quality, profitability and growth.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in the NDT and Inspection industry.
- Minimum 3 years in a middle or senior management role.
- A solid understanding of ISO and Safety Standards.
- A comprehensive understanding of;
- Advanced NDT services and applications.
- Contracts, MSA's and Operational Controls.
- Large scale turnarounds and construction projects.
- QCCC and collective agreement.
- A critical thinker and a strong problem solver.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proven organizational and time management skills.
- A propensity towards business development and growth.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- Instilling a positive and effective corporate culture.
- Meeting or exceeding customer service expectations.
- Demonstrates a propensity for leadership and team building.
- Display passion and personal investment in all areas of the business.
- Continuously reinforcing Metalogic’s core values.
- Effective and timely communications to all stakeholders.
- Remuneration/options will be based on experience and credentials.