Operations Manager - Maintenance – Edmonton, Alberta
This is a leadership role, focused on continuously reinforcing a culture of innovation, teamwork and collaboration across multiple departments and geographical locations. It requires a self-motivated professional who thrives on minimal direction and possess a propensity for problem solving and a relentless drive for continuous improvement to support Metalogic’s exponential growth.
- Pursues growth through continuous engagement with current & potential clients.
- Develops and implements operational strategies and tactics in collaboration with business development, finance and technical/R&D teams.
- Cultivates a strong team environment through continuous coaching and mentoring.
- Drives service quality through continuous technology development and training initiatives.
- Develops and manages operational processes to enhance efficiency and communication.
- Responsible for operational KPI’s, including quality, profitability and growth.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in the NDT and Inspection industry.
- Minimum 3 years in a senior management role.
- A comprehensive and thorough understanding of;
- § Contracts, MSA’s and Operational Controls.
- § Advanced NDT services and applications.
- § Large scale turnarounds and construction projects.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proven organizational and time management skills.
- A critical thinker and a strong problem solver.
- A propensity towards business development and growth.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- Instilling a positive and effective corporate safety culture.
- Meeting or exceeding customer service expectations.
- Demonstrates a propensity for leadership and team building.
- Display passion and personal investment in all areas of the business.
- Continuously reinforcing Metalogic’s core values.
- Maintaining professionalism by incorporating effective and timely communications to all stakeholders.
Remuneration will be based on experience and credentials with potential for equity.
METALOGIC - REDUCING RISK AND COST THROUGH INSPECTION INNNOVATION
Metalogic is a full service, turnkey, Non Destructive Testing (NDT) and inspection company specializing in the research, development and execution of advanced innovative technologies and services. With offices throughout North America, as well as temporary projects around the world, Metalogic has achieved multiple industry firsts and numerous client awards for inspection innovation in the Oil and Gas, Power Generation and Pipeline Industries.
Preference for a business and or project management degree/certification